ICSE Course details: Prakrithi Study centre conducts classes for 9th & 10th Grade – PCMB
• Prakrithi Study Centre – offers regular courses for students through morning and evening batches.
• Syllabus will be completed on time.
• Revision classes as well as preparatory exams are conducted.
• Tests will also be conducted apart from classes.
• Regular doubt clearing & Exam Preparation sessions
ICSE Refers to Indian Certificate of Secondary Education
The Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) is an examination conducted by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination. It is a private, non-governmental board of school education in India for class 10th. It is designed to fulfil the recommendation of New Education policy 1986. After that the demand for ICSE affiliated schools is increasing. The mode of examination in ICSE is English. Only the regular students from the affiliated colleges of ICSE are allowed to appear in this examination. Private students are not allowed for this examination
What is the benefit of ICSE syllabus?
Although an ICSE syllabus can facilitate deeper understanding and better life skills and analytical skills, pursuing further education may prove to be a problem due to a lack of leniency in evaluating papers after an ISC examination
Benefits of ICSE Board:
- It focuses on the child’s overall growth.
- Its syllabus is vast giving equal importance to all subjects.
- It offers the flexibility of selecting specific subjects.
- It gives emphasis on the detailed study of each subject with an edge over English.
- It is accepted by most of the schools and colleges across the world.
- The ICSE syllabus is well-structured and compressive. It aims to impart analytical skills, problem-solving skills and practical knowledge to the students.