Karnataka State Board / CCE Syllabus – Prakrithi Study Centre provides excellent coaching in professional way for KARNATAKA STATE syllabus (CCE). Classes are started from the month tentatively April / May with few free foundation classes. We conduct classes for 8th, 9th & 10th standard students of State Syllabus (CCE). Subjects which we handle are Mathematics, Science, SocialStudies.
• We don’t screen students during admission. We believe that every student is unique and their capability of understanding is different. So our mission is to improve them from their current level to next level.
• Syllabus completion at the earliest, including all tests and practice sessions
• Rigorous revision classes and model exams will be conducted after completion of syllabus and till the Final Exam
History of KSEEB
KSEEB is the acronym for Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board. It was established in 1964 and is responsible for promoting quality education to the students of Karnataka. Class 10th examinations are conducted by the Board and 12 other examinations, including the Karnataka open school, the Diploma in Education, and Music exams. The Board is headquartered in Bangalore. In Belguam, Kalaburgi, and Mysore, divisional secretaries deal with exam-related matters related to four educational divisions. Malleshwaram is the KSEEB’s headquarters in Bangalore, which houses the secretary’s office for the Bangalore educational division.
Functions Of KSEEB: Karnataka Examination Board
The various roles that the KSEEB (Karnataka Examination Board) overlooks include:
• Conducting Class 10 (SSLC), Class 12 (PUC) and other exams
• Executing various methodologies to improve education
• Devising the syllabus and courses
• Granting recognition to schools
• Providing support and education strategies to affiliated institutes
To make the functioning of the Karnataka Education Board more efficient, the Karnataka board is divided into divisional offices with its headquarter in Bengaluru (Bangalore). The KSEEB mainly overlooks two examinations, which include:
• SSLC Class 10 Exams
• PUC Exams for Class 12 (2nd PUC)
An overview of these two exams conducted by the Karnataka State Education Examination Board is discussed below. Apart from these two exams, the Karnataka examination board also conducts supplementary exams every year.