CBSE Course details: Prakrithi Study centre conducts classes for 8th, 9th & 10th Grade – (Maths, Science & Socialscience)
• Prakrithi Study Centre – offers regular courses for students through morning and evening batches.
• Syllabus will be completed on time.
• Revision classes as well as preparatory exams are conducted.
• Tests will also be conducted apart from classes.
• Regular doubt clearing & Exam Preparation sessions
The full form of CBSE is Central Board of Secondary Education. CBSE is a national level educational body for public and private schools that is under the direct control of the Government of India. CBSE conducts board examinations for students of class 10th and class 12th on a national scale every year. It was established less than two decades after the independence of India in 1962. This makes it older than most other major India Educational boards. It has its headquarters in New Delhi with regional offices in cities like Delhi, Chennai, Ajmer, etc.
English and Hindi are both considered to be the board’s official languages.
The examination which CBSE conducts for class 10th students is known as AISSE, while the examination for class 12th students is called AISSCE.
CBSE also conducts the National Eligibility Test(NET) for the recruitment of teachers every year.
Advantages of CBSE:
• Simply and lighter syllabus when compared to other Indian boards.
• The number of CBSE schools is much higher than any other board, which makes switching schools much easier, especially when the student has to move to a different state.
• CBSE students usually score higher marks than their ICSE, ISC or State-board counterparts.
• Most undergraduate competitive exams in India are based on the CBSE prescribed syllabus.
• CBSE encourages students to take part in extra co-curricular activities
• CBSE students are usually found to be more fluent in English when compared to students from most state boards.
• While the quality of education that students receive depends more on their own particular school rather than the board, the standards which CBSE has set assures that most CBSE schools provide good and proper education to their students.